Vetagro is an international company specialized in microencapsulated feed additives and is now looking for a Ruminant Sales Manager in Turkey.
The Sales Manager-Ruminant/Dairy is responsible for providing sales to current and potential customers to demonstrate Vetagro products efficacy and establish a long-term relationship with them.
Job description and major responsibilities:
- ‐ Represent Vetagro in a professional manner that provides assurance of Vetagro’s reliability to customers.
- ‐ Work with the Turkey country Manger and Ruminant Chief Nutritionist to identify new opportunities, customers and establish goals and strategies as well as to implement actions and meet business objectives.
- ‐ Prepare yearly sales budget and commercial strategy.
- ‐ Provide minor technical support to customers and resolve routine customer/product problems.
- ‐ Bachelor or Master degree in a discipline related to dairy/ruminant nutrition and management.
- ‐ 5 years+ experience in the feed/animal health industry business in the ruminant sales services.
- ‐ Strong understanding of the dairy business structure across Turkey.
- ‐ Feed formulation software knowledge.
- ‐ Good written and verbal knowledge of English.
- ‐ Excellent presentation skills.
- ‐ Use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- ‐ Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- ‐ Team working, including interactions with other departments (R&D, quality control, sales, etc..).
- ‐ Ability to recognize sales opportunities.
Frequent travel (60% plus) is requested. Most of the travel will be domestic although some international might be requested.
If interested in applying for the position please send a CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the object of the email Turkey RUMINANT TECH SERVICE