Solicitud especulativa: si no puede ver una oferta laboral que sea adecuada para Usted, pero desea ser considerado para futuras vacantes, envíenos su CV y estaremos encantados de mantener su currículum en nuestra base de datos.
Vetagro es una empresa de rápido crecimiento. Siempre estamos buscando personas calificadas, entusiastas y emprendedoras que se unan a nuestro equipo para enfrentar los desafíos de la investigación científica y el mercado.
OFERTAS DE EMPLEO
GLOBAL SWINE PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Objective of this role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe technical requirements business cases, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies in collaboration with sales team, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with R&D, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the product development and marketing
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates across primary market segments
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in a dynamic product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team working and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- The minimum education requirement is a master’s degree in animal production, swine nutrition or related basic science with a PhD in swine nutrition. Work experience in swine-related activities is also necessary.
- Proficiency of English and one additional language
- Expected to travel approx. 40% of the time
Place of work: Italy, near Reggio Emilia
It’s possible to work home office for foreign candidate.
Salary Package: Compensation & Benefits will be discussed in private.