If you can’t see a role that’s suitable but would like to be considered for future vacancies or opportunities, send us your CV and we would be glad to keep your resume or CV on file
AQUACULTURE PRODUCT SPECIALIST
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe technical requirements business cases, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies in collaboration with sales team, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with R&D, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the product development and marketing
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates across primary market segments
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in a dynamic product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team working and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- The minimum education requirement is a master’s degree in aquaculture, marine biology or a related basic science such as zoology, chemistry or physics with a PhD in aquaculture. Work experience in aquaculture-related activities is also necessary.
- Proficiency of English and one additional language
- Expected to travel approx. 30% of the time
Place of work: Italy, near Reggio Emilia
It’s possible to work home office for foreign candidate.
Salary Package: Compensation & Benefits will be discussed in private.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - FEED ADDITIVES (F/M) FOR FRANCE AND BENELUX
The Technical Sales Manager-Feed Additives is responsible to sell our products/solutions in France and Benelux regions, providing technical sales support to potential customers, to demonstrate Vetagro products efficacy and establish a long-term relationship with them.
Job description and major responsibilities:
- Represent Vetagro in a professional manner that provides assurance of Vetagro’s reliability to customers
- Sell and promote the Vetagro’s products portfolio in France and Benelux at premixers, mineral feed manufacturers and feed compounders
- Provide technical support to customers and resolve customer/product tech problems in the countries
- Expansion/development of our animal nutrition business in France and Benelux
- Manage the Technical Sales Manager Ruminants France
- 5+ years of commercial experience with a proven track record in sales, experience with feed additives is a plus
- Strong understanding of the feed business structure across France and Benelux
- Knowledge of France and Benelux (culture, structure etc.)
- Feed formulation knowledge is a plus
- French mother tongue or perfectly fluent, excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, Dutch and Flemish are a plus
- Team working, including interactions with other departments (sales, customer service R&D, quality control etc…)
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and determinate appropriate action in conjunction with the sales team
- You know all actors and resources and gather all relevant information about the customers
- You develop and execute a strategic business plan for the countries
- Excellent presentation skills
- Use of MS office and CRM systems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Position based in France, in Home Office.
Frequent travel (50% plus) is requested. Most of the travel will be domestic although some international might be requested.
DRIVE TECHNICAL SERVICE SPECIALIST, (DRIVE TSS)
The Drive Technical Service Manager (DRIVE TSS) will support the efforts of Vetagro’s Ruminant Technical Sales Managers with on farm technical dairy management support to help enhance the success of Vetagro’s products.
The Drive Technical Service Specialist will also support the efforts of Vetagro’s sales agency partner Gladwin A Read, Co. (GARCO) to support their sales efforts and customer retention base in specific coverage areas where on farm technical support will be needed.
The DRIVE TSS will proactively support Vetagro’s ruminant client base and help the Technical Sales Managers enhance and build relationships with customers including nutritionists, producers, feed mills, feed product suppliers and university researchers. This will include, in occasion, making sales calls and help Vetagro manage existing business that Vetagro has established.
Primarily, but no limited to, the Mid-West and Eastern USA regions with opportunity to support other USA regions as well as some potential international travel where opportunities for business growth using the support of the DRIVE program can be implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Vetagro’s Technical Sales Managers, partners and nutrition clients to provide on farm dairy technical support to enhance the success of Vetagro’s products
- Learn Vetagro’s product line to support the company’s dairy nutrition clients and be able to convey the benefits of the products to farm employees when necessary
- Help build relationships with other industry allies such as veterinarians, university personnel and other industry suppliers
- Communicate and cooperate with the Technical Sales Team to help create a plan for annual sales forecasts, tonnage budget
- Develop sales opportunities throughout the areas of travel
- Travel as required by the job
- Help the team create marketing campaigns and strategize with business opportunities
- Develop a basic knowledge of CNPS based software such as NDS and AMTS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Sciences or Dairy Production Management and at least 3-5 years of direct on farm technical support experience
- Strong willingness to travel and work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new industry technologies
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the ruminant team in a global basis as needed
- Technical and computer related skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Represent the company in a professional manner and abide by the company’s employee policies established
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Potential for bonus compensation based on sales growth and performance of the US Ruminant Team
- Health, Vision, Dental program
RUMINANTS TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER USA
Technical Sales Manager is a talented professional to provide customer service in Technical Sales support and developing strategic plan to grow market share in US.
The states in the territory would include, Florida, Georgia, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont
- Significant account management and business development skills
- Coordinate and plan annual sales and tonnage budget with Ike Cunningham
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Create new business and maintain existing business
- Contribute to team with new marketing initiatives
- Assist in field with support and client support programs
- Work as a team to solve sales and technical questions from the field
- Ability to be support on farm and consultant support
- Attend trade shows and conventions as needed
- Assist the team on special projects as needed
- Proactive in product development ideas and implementation
- Travel up to 50% as required for the job
- Develop a knowledge of CNCPS based software such as NDS and AMTS
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Vetagro product line
- A strong willingness to work independently as well as in a team format
- Salary paid monthly
- TBD USD base salary
- Bonus structure based on tons sold in territory:
- Health, Vision, Dental program Vetagro also offer four (4) weeks Paid time off.